Sunday, September 6, 2020

20 Going on 30 (13 going on 30) Part 2

 The Continue of my Downfall

A lot of things have began when I end up having a lot of pride stirred up, and things have became so caught up with myself and apparently I didn't catch myself on what I was doing and then With The incident at the previous apartment I lived in, to not being able to return to school for another semester because of Unpaid Tuition and even jumping ship to a new school without informing or even talking to them about it to my mom and brothers. Well issues didn't stop there because there was the most unexpected situation that I was talked about before but would not expect to truly happen. Because Some things were under wraps and were prepared for some events. This was the event where the outcome turned out a lot different than planned and something I had no idea would ever happen. So Apparently because of this event this really changed my life at first it teared me down but it eventually shaped me up.


The Biggest Life changing event in my life 

So it happened on October 9, 2014 I got a call on Thursday Evening after coming from the gym. To get father in the deep rewind where the chips begin to fall down. So to build a deep rewind and something where I messed up not putting my guard up or even my awareness up. So it really cost me a lot and I am about to just begin to tell you how everything really began and the whole after effects of the situation. So how everything began was well there was a text that happened on a Friday September 19,2014. After seeing that text I was in defense mode even discussing this with my mom I lacked confidence as she brought up a previous incident that involved me. Indeed I was defensive if I were to go back and relieve those situations I would have said to myself, "My mom has a point asking me the question, but on Friday September 19 I was not there, I was somewhere else." The incident took place on Friday September 19 and I was nowhere near the school. On Monday September 22 there was the guy who got arrested and I did not keep my mom in the loop, and on top of that there was another incident that happened in the same exact place I was. I was on my high horse I did not sit down and think about the consequences of oh the arrest could happened to me and even look at the information was I there and the term "Indecent Assault and Battery" and the details of the incident when my mom asked the question when she got the text and even the house phone call of the incident. The fact that there was investigation being held, I was very nonchalant and nervous at the same time. My mom asked me about the second incident and I was thinking oh there was an "Indecent Assault and Battery" and thought it meant oh someone got beat up and I was not doing research and getting insight on the incident I was still on my defense and not willing to pay any attention to it and rumors spread about the situation and I did follow the he say she say nonsense. Never thinking would they think it was me. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I-i1Tl0JCc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywVBBMrOwow


To Explain further in the Deep Rewind

So as the weeks passed there was continued investigation going on that I had no idea was still continued and apparently there were more reports and even with other student interactions and it seems very unsettling what was going on behind the scenes and even more text messages and actually an unusual one as well. Apparently I kept going to school and going through the motions instead of being on my toes. Well anyway I always come home at a reasonable time and on top of that even meet up with our friends down in downtown Boston and sometimes be home late. But I would go to the gym once I get home sometimes in the eve and then on weekends in the morning at will. As I used to go out with just checking on my mom and I would be good to go. The move kinda threw me off due to The Limited Transportation it was hard for me to get around and some things I had no idea about other options to easily get around. So on October 9 2014 I would return to school but the portion of my class was an online class. Honestly I should have stayed home given to the fact that it was a hybrid Class So Due to the fact that it was hybrid there were weeks that we would meet face to face and other weeks where we would be doing assignments online. So On October 9, 2014 My only Class end up being an online course and on top of that before ended up going to class I hugged a student who I just met on the campus that end up running from me pretty quickly. Hard to tell but it was very bizarre but I continued to go about my day and did my online work and say hi to a friend I went to school with and even other students. Well I spend much my time there and eventually had lunch there as well and then I was planning to return to school the next day for Chess Club and then later that evening was going to be devotional at my Church. 


The Biggest Upside down Moment in my life

So As I was Going home I went and just did my normal Day chilled at home ate some Lunch and went to the gym and finally ate dinner and then after all that I got a call from The Massasoit Police and then Suspense was singing in my mind and wanted me to come straight down there immediately I told them I had no way of getting there I can come tomorrow and it seemed they agreed. They did not answer my question to Why they want me down there? Other than They only can answer the question in person. So where I messed up I did not tell my mom or my stepfather Massasoit wanted me down there. So I drunk some water and juice and some wine and then watched some NFL Football. As I was watching NFL Football I was a bit nervous tomorrow but I let it remained an ordinary evening and still thought going to the station tomorrow well I still had no idea something I would get through no matter what Happens. So The Moment in history came at around 9:50 PM as the doorbell rang and I was the one who answered and little I known it was the Police as they were sent to the house to arrest us and oh Man My Parents noticed and eventually my brothers noticed so I came out and then Got those Cuffs clicked on my hands and My Mom asked "What did he got arrested for?" Police was like "I don't know." I even said "I don't know." I was nervous I was caught with the Cuffs, I thought of the obvious possibilities on why I have been arrested and as My mom chased The Police as I was in the Car with Cuffs as they drove quick and This was THE BIGGEST LIFE CHANGING SITUATION.



https://www.necn.com/news/local/second-suspect-nabbed-in-college-assault-case/170393/


How did I felt of this Situation? 

Well I am going to send a Part 3 of all of this and Get more detailed of how this situation really build a revolution in myself. Especially 'Specially Where at the time I had so many challenges within myself I needed a ton of Support. But one thing I was lacking was confidence and courage and humility. This situation really came crashing down and it was the beginning and was really hoping all of this was over but this situation of myself was far from over as I said it was just beginning. Well I will say this, this was a huge Impact even right from the start that I had 0 preparation for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment