So as I begin facing a new decade in my life a new milestone and then going to face the 4th decade of my life, but as I did face strong unnecessary challenges well as I struggled with dealing with so much as I struggled with maturity and even self-control, well I had to face so much fear and criticism and on top of that i mishandled dealing with those As I indeed went from one extreme to another. The one extreme to another was from Passive to Aggressive and apparently that has been my experience snapping as I am a nice, silly guy but will snap when I am around especially irritable people who will make me lose my mind. I even faced so many things I have not mentioned as I moved back form LA to Massachusetts which have been my huge brick walls. Los Angeles was the begging of my further adulthood as life as a teenager was older especially made bad decision and had done tons and tons of irresponsible things. And Oh my life and I am sure everyone's life has been filled with that.
How did my 20's even began
Well Like I mentioned being in my 20's was one of the new experiences and no longer being a teenage and being far from being a child and even just my adolescence ending there were some things I really needed to learn. College was the start of understanding responsibility. As my 20s began when I was already in Los Angeles. Man I honestly did had my downfall and even had bits of my up-rise as well to say the least. I struggled with irresponsibility in my 20s where I came 45 minutes late to a test and then didn't have a paper or a pencil I was very lousy with my study routine and really lacked loads and loads of discipline. So in a humble situation I have failed my test. English class unlike my previous one I didn't do well in but I felt like I worked harder in the English Class. Some of the Classes I did OK in but some of the other classes I did not pass or worse I failed. So School was just the first step of what my irresponsibility and well there were times I would be early and other times I would be late and times I would ride my bike and other times I would take the bus. So my grades like I said were horrendous and Exams I hardly do well in and my discipline with studying was off but was relentlessly studying, but without any organization. Planning and preparations was one of the most disappointing things I have faced and even showing up late to do an early exam man I could really kick myself for not having the Zeal and hard work or even pride to get the Good or even decent grades to reach at the peak I really wanted to shoot for. Well to tell you at the start I did technically started college at 19 years old and I was almost ahead of my senior class with having higher credits. I was glad to be the first one out of high school and still able to return to my high school events. Even also I had a great start in College especially after 1 B in one Class or actually 2 B's and An A. Well going to a new college and then even changing majors from Film Production to Theater Arts was a twist and even having the aspiration to being with either and actor or even an athlete as well. So I did even lacked a plan when I joined the wrestling team and yeah I lost weight and even Won a match and has improved in My wrestling and my strength but Except for one Class I was horrendous and man I realized being a student athlete even in a junior college was definitely no picnic. I did enjoy working on the play which was a project for my theater class. Growing up was alot of what I needed and Well I still had some great experience going to loads of LA Live events and even going to great plays like The Animal Within and a year later Anything Goes and even 88. Even going to The Staples Center, and on top of that going to Summer slam Axxess and then eventually the Wrestling Pay Per View.
How did life in my 20's continue as I moved back to Boston?
So one thing I was missing to being up in my last Paragraph which I will being here well the Last Semester of My school in West LA. Well I came with a lot of motivation and preparation feeling like I am going to take the world by storm. Well I did came off a lot of inspiration like I did in Wrestling and also many other semester classes and well it came off of NFL Coach Jim Harbaugh and as he became The New Coach For The San Francisco 49ers being the successor of Mike Singletary who was fired after a 2010 6-10 season especially with previous seasons that came with promise. I was hyped up to turn things around Like Jim Harbaugh did turning the Niners from Underachieving 6-10 team to a 13-3 powerhouse. and get the best grades possible but unfortunately the lack of plan that I had and preparation really caught up with me. English class was OK But I had a great grade in a group project but the leader of the project was really spurring me on and had to give me a real kick in the butt and this kinda showed where my lack of organization and motivation was really at. Math Class was dreadful where I had a big NCTP (No Chance to Pass). Then Environmental Science and History Man just forget I failed both those classes and then well I actually did not take a Theater class which was kinda disappointing. The reason I explained this was because When I moved back to Boston and tried to enroll in school well I had to get an earful from my brother and all the frustrations was practically there. So he even saw me and practically was my mental mirror and even my emotional mirror and to see how everything went down at the beginning of enrollment well I had to see where my heart was but unfortunately I was going through the motions. Going back to Boston especially where I mostly see the people I went to High School with have careers and even started their professional life. Apparently I am wowed but how much things have changed especially how everyone's lives were on the next step. Yeah My brother told me how we have to move forward but the Question is and from What our older brother told us, "Are you confident to take those challenges?" Well the question sat with me and wanted to take that next step but unfortunately I was always in the mode of going to school and wanted to fit in and be part of the masses. Like My brother said, "You Can't just plug yourself into the masses." It actually seems true specially how I tend to make poor decisions and even make rash decisions especially enrolling in School. One thing My Brother Taught me was the fact that College Is a Business it is about making money whether you failed or pass they are getting money from you. This was where bad planning really came into Play.
How did Moving to a 2nd Apartment really affected me?
Well As I was trying to figure out how to pay for my tuition for Roxbury College. I found out I was moving and so I had to jump ship to a whole Different School which was Massasoit as I was forced to take a semester off because of my non payment for my tuition, and had to do an intern study with the Dean. So I went with some strange intentions and on top of that I did want to continue my major but just continue to go to school because I felt I had to go to school. With the urge to try to finish school and graduate I blindly knew all my circumstances where the latest bus to run in my area is 5:30 PM, and on top of that I wish I went to Massasoit a ton sooner and on top of that there was things I should have agreed with my brother and just completely follow the path that could get me in a good position. Well I enrolled in Massasoit but everything came in horrendous timing, much like how I got the job in horrendous timing. The Reason why all these things came in horrendous timing was because I had a lot of blind ambition where I came from was I was previously Lazy and wanted to make things happen but it came with refusing to eat the humble pie, in fact it was because I didn't sit down with my fam and come up with a plan. Instead I try to stay on my own agenda and every time I do that bad things happen. Well that what happened when I finally got a job and as I was already getting assisted income I end up losing the assisted income and my mom was very upset about it. So i had to quit the job after working 1 day and I really did enjoy the job I really did wish I had the job opportunity when I first moved to Boston and everything would have been a different story. And Oh FYI I was supposed to pay my mom money for my assisted income $50, and I tried to underpay $45 or $40 and even nearly underpay for food-stamps but food stamps I was good at helping her with that. Eventually a lot of things have caught up with me but you can take it like the bad guy being defeated or you can understand where you mess up and try to change things and fix things to put yourself in a better position so there were alot of growing I had to do as this Is Part 1 and It will be a To Be Continued...........
No comments:
Post a Comment