Where the beginning of everything started?
I was arrested and eventually got driven to the Stoughton Police Station well this was a surprise I was composed and even nervous at the same time but I knew what the police was capable of and even at the same time hoping I could just return home back in 1 piece. Well we were far from that potential possibility so after the police station I was still in question of why am I arrested or even what happened. Eventually I got driven to The School I was attending Massasoit Community College. So I was finally there and then I was forced to sit on the chair handcuffed and then Luckily I had to go to the bathroom handcuffed and then I saw more family members which were my brothers and then A family friend who is the daughter of my mom's Friend came to my aid and almost my whole family's aid. Who would have thought she would come all the way to the school I was going to and was handcuffed? Well I didn't and I was glad she was here seemed like The Cops were acting tough and I was threatened by them. Thanks to the Lawyer everything changed and the attitude completely changed.
So What was the Outcome of the situation?
Well after the Lawyer got the information of what happened and why I was arrested finally came to light. Well the details of the situation did not really spill. So there Was a choice where I would return home or being temporary held into court. Well we did got the call and then the result was in and unfortunately I could not stay handcuffed to a chair. So when they finally got the call what should they do they had the decision what should they do well they the most painful choice for me and everybody and that was for me to be held in court. So I was going all the way To Plymouth to be in a facility and well it wasn't as bad but it was brutal I did had to stay overnight but I did get served breakfast in the morning and had to change my clothes and got back to the clothes I wore when I got arrested. So We drove back down as I was stuffed in the back and got driven back to the courtroom where there was a hearing where I should either go home or be held on Bail. So after I heard the report in detail of what happened and it hit me hard and it made my odds of me going home or even being held on bail. Well TV Crew Arrived and then the whole game changed as I seen the investigation was put on TV lead to my interview being put on Television. Oh! I cannot forget the previous guy that was arrested and put on Television and put on the Internet as well. So It took me way to long to even connect the dots. Well at that time I did not. I was in an emotional wreck after hearing about the incident in which I knew would upset my family members and it seemed obvious about something I was involved in on top of that. SO as The prosecutor spoke about the incident and the Attorney was advocating for me and I had to stand behind her and hide my face. Well cameras managed to get my face and because of the news they had to hit headlines even though they understood the incident and my challenges and also my past incident that was not on the school they tried to use against me. In Which was the incident in my apartment and apparently it was to no avail since charges were not being pressed. Well I was near home free as the one big incident where charges were being pressed as it served as the sole factor of their decision in which I had to return to the Correctional Facility and be held in $5,000 Bail.
The Imprisonment
As myself being held have continued as I resumed staying in the facility. This was one of the most Merciless things to have ever happened. Hearing from my fellow inmates as they spoke on the cops and hearing other situations. One of the inmates got only $200 on bail after an incident with the cops on a ride home from a party and the other guy was held on a default. Well I was held on 3 charges and I was looked as the worst on them all because of an incident on campus. So As I was in the inmate room with many others and well I warmed up to them. At first I thought they would be unfriendly and dangerous and even violent, well it didn't turn out that way. Turns out they had other personal issues and I felt bad for a few of them. I now feel bad for myself too because The torture continue as I had to wear a burlap in a Locked room and then after I got spread on the News I had to wear handcuff and then even shackles on my feet as well. This was unbearable and just seeing how my torture was continued and the fact I was labeled was the worst it was very disgraceful and very disturbing. For me to go through all that and then get trapped in a cell after being in a burlap isolated it was completely brutal and then for my mom and other family members to be tormented as well. As I have been trapped there for nearly a full day as everybody in my family scrambled to get the money so I can get bailed out of jail and well eventually they did and as they Finally got the money and the intercom said "Renald Calixte!" As I responded "Yeah" and then they said I have been bailed out. I couldn't believe I had a big grin on my face and for me to have a huge feeling that they would be upset of what happened at school and well who can blame them? But they were nonetheless still happy to see me as well. But As I was released it was still far from Over as Part 4 I will explain a ton more.
No comments:
Post a Comment