Thursday, December 3, 2020

Working Hard to the Core!

Introduction

So This past Thanksgiving Weekend was anything but easy for many others but for myself it was really worth getting through. I enjoyed my Thanksgiving and it gave me a chance to reflect on all the Thanksgiving events I have experienced in the last 30 Years and man this was a lot of reflection and a lot of events to look back on. So as this years Thanksgiving was the most different as most of everyone had to stay home with the people they already live or have small get together dinners or chat via Zoom and have the large gathers virtually. So As Thanksgiving have good football games with pull away finishes. Seeing how the holiday and even Black Friday became something different especially where the holiday promotion were radically different. So I had quite a Thanksgiving Weekend and even a good Black Friday as well. 







My New Black Friday Equipment

Well Just New Exercise Equipment thanks to a product promoter and even the consistent workout posts that I have been making. Man who would have thought in almost in the last 8 Months of my workout progress pandemic I would be producing tons of acknowledgement and even an Impact of some sort. Apparently Those Last 9 months which seems like we are already heading to now, has been a wild ride of so many ups and downs as there were points I have regressed and even points where I have progressed it has been a journey but the fact I have continued to be consistent in my exercise was a challenge. But there were days I wanted to be lazy and just sleep in but I know somewhere inside I had to use the self motivation that I did not had when I was younger. Now I do want to do better but there were times where I would catch myself just spinning my wheels like I have experienced before where I tell myself I want to do better and I am trying but I am not showing myself I am just telling myself and I am at a point where I want to show myself.  So the fact that I was consistently exercising that got me operating a new equipment. It was in all honesty a big challenge on the first day.



How did it felt using the new equipment?

Well on the times I have been using the Perfect Push-up I have Also Use the Core Fitness Equipment. The first time I used it it was a bit tough really because operating alongside after using the Perfect Push-up I had to make Sure I was using it right which indeed was not too hard but really positing my self was the tough part but glad I finally got through that. I had a different ab roller and it was quite a new twist it has been a while since I have done ab workout and I wanted to take another step into trying something new. So Indeed I did but I had to learn how to use it the right way and on top of that I had to make sure I was getting the work and the effects as well. Eventually Soon I was using the new Core Fitness Pro Ab roller and I was as getting commented need to get those extensions in the right way and go all in and get the motivation and innovation to use and low and behold I began feeling soreness and even some sort of development. So the soreness I did felt but I did surprising came ready for the next day and felt energy instead of Laziness in which indeed I was glad. So I even got new Push-up Bars alongside that and it has been a new challenge. I always have to have the urge to do run of the mill workout with weights like Bench pressing or even hang cleans is just one of them. So the fact that I have been exercising at home and even been consistent, it showed how much hard work produces high reward.




No comments:

Post a Comment