Thursday, December 24, 2020

War Games Holidays! 2020

   

 NXT TakeOver: WarGames announced for December 6

Introduction 

So on the First Sunday of December 2020 there was a big Pay-Per View Called NXT Takeover War Games and the Show was a phenomenon with 2 matches that did involve the War Games Stipulation match. The War Games start with 2 wrestlers representing their teams of 5 as they fight in 2 wrestling rings surrounded by a steel cage.  Whoever won their match that has an early advantage as in each wrestler comes in one at a time and the team with the advantage they go first and when all 5 participants from each team are in the match the War Games can finally begin and then the match can finally be decided by pin-fall or submission. So it has been one of the most major matches of the NXT Pay Per View Event. War Games has had so much aggressive displays and relentlessness that shows stamina and even perseverance and have relentlessness and there are winners and losers but effort in a match like this always prevails. 



What are the War Games We face within Our Selves

Well I would say 2020 especially heading to Covid-19 Pandemic was a challenge for myself where I was working on a ton of growth and focus on myself Like I mentioned in my previous blog, continuing to work on me and not worry about or be affected by others say. Well The Pandemic has been as a given the most toughest events and man the fact that things were not operating like they usually have in the last 30 years I have been living. Seeing how everything began with over shopping just by the Fact that there was a potential Lock-down shows were getting cut short and even Sports events were cut down and there were loads of rumors and speculations of when everything was going to be back to normal to if The NBA and NHL Season was going to be canceled or even if the season was going to be resumed. Also there were moments where we had to rely on Social Media and even Zoom Became one of the biggest main sources to have meetings and even Facebook Live and YouTube became the Main sources or Church services and other shows like Award Shows well Award Shows are aired from the hosts house and couch even talk shows. Racial battle has happened and the Election and Presidency has been a huge ploy in that exact year. So much has happened and even when the Covid Lock Down has settled a little bit and on top of that as step by step phase has indeed faced several ups and downs and even there were cutbacks that has began. The whole roller coaster of the Covid situations where there was good and bad was a battle especially during the Summer where the stats well based on the numbers were insane whether good or bad. Then The Fall and Winter Came and there has been a battle of the Holidays where Thanksgiving was here and with Christmas and New Years where we have to stay home and celebrate with house members or even Via Internet well it is going to be something well personally for me I have never experienced for 30 years. Something I will explain is how have we been battling isolation and even the Impact of celebrating the Holidays very differently. 

 

 Happy holidays 2020 concept top view vertical Vector Image


Why Did I title this Blog War Games Holidays? 

So I have been hearing a lot about how mental health has been a huge deal during this time of the Pandemic on how we can not celebrate like the Usual especially where we have tons of gatherings under normal circumstances and this is where I feel for those who live by themselves because it a lot more different than living with just people period. It sure is different than living with people whether it is with family, roommates or even a Spouse and kids it is really different but can be as frustrating staying in the same scenery. The Holidays has been feeling like at a strong degree the world has been in this together as in the term defeating the virus and staying in the positive believing this can and will be over but not get too stressed out about it and just staying grounded and not getting too worked up about it.  As I live with family but with the same family and not to go out and Celebrate the holidays like usual but In the house I live in I am kinda glad to have a space where I can liberate but for me I find some thing I enjoy watching during the holidays like NBA Basketball on Christmas or even Football on Thanksgiving so I find some things I do enjoy and on top of that I see the best of both worlds having people to live with and having a space of some sort where I have my space. So the War Games of living by yourself can feel like oh I am alone and you have to adapt to things out of the norm where you can not celebrate the holidays like normal, and you have to celebrate maybe virtually through social media or even with a small amount of people where you have to make sure you do not have any sicknesses so the battle is wanting to celebrate the holidays but making sure everyone is healthy and making sure you have those Mental Liberties as well. So Hope The battle of even grief or even emotions or even just fighting the pros and cons of the Situations Is A Strong War Games and Hope on the Happy Holidays you Battle these War Games and stay grounded so you can prevail through the many Challenges! 

No comments:

Post a Comment