Monday, December 14, 2020

Don't follow "Them" Lead yourself!

 Introduction Video





What The Video Explains? 

The Video Starts with basically "They Say"  and Russell Westbrook does basically unusual antics, basically telling what people say and not even what people do. I felt in all honestly it was a very funny commercial but I felt it really also had a very strong message behind some ordinary Joe Commercial that viewers would think it is. I honestly am a huge fan of the drink Mountain Dew. Love the taste and even have been drinking since I was a child. Seeing all the Mountain Dew commercial this was one of the best ones I have seen with the entertainment and even the message behind it.




How was the experience when I was doing "They"? 

The Experience was really tough just going through it and getting out of it. I can look back on a lot especially at a point where I faced criticism because of what I did, and on my end all I did was run from my issues instead of deal with the situation and face the issue. I was sitting on my hands and counting on people and counting on change to happen and I was overly frustrated because all I did was point the finger at others instead of pointing the finger to myself especially if some of the effects were to happen by my very own actions. Laying the blame or even just let their criticism and what they do and how they feel control me and it can go beyond family which was the main criticism I faced it was also criticism from friends and even how successful they were in their certain fields whether it was having a car or having a job. There were so much events I have faced that led me to struggling with being myself  and thinking I have to be "Rude" First, and oh how people in Boston have Terrible Attitudes quote, unquote where really it is how I have been interacting with strangers that have led me to bad situations. Not to go on a tangent or anything. But I was looking at others and how I could be like them instead of working on how to be my best self. There was a point where I was in a guilt trip and feeling sorry on how I let "Everyone" down and had to withstood some harsh criticism eventually to a point where I got defensive and even frustrated as well and man I know how it feels to go from those transitions and even have mixed feelings. Basically I remember the positions of how it feels to even go through the Motions and just wait on people without taking any initiative and focusing on them and you wait then your effort will be wasted and your attitude will not be at the level you want it to be instead your attitude is where you want it to be for yourself instead it is for others also the Perseverance or Purpose would not be for your health and benefit for yourself but for the health and benefit for others. That was something I went through and looking back at it it was worth going through at a young age because I really began understanding it. 




The challenge is aiming to Focus on Me And being my best self

Focusing on ME was a challenge because when you had to change what has been giving you tons of unnecessary barriers and Much of the time we end up focusing on the person and the circumstance instead of focusing on what cost it. I think what really cause me to lose sight on the cause and effect. Cause and effect is another way to dealing with yourself and really aim at the principal cause if you do not deal with that then you let other people as in THEY and Circumstance control and dictate who you are. When I moved in the new house I live in right now I was overcoming my social problems that cause my family residence a near eviction because of my interaction with a woman and her dog. Well really seems like everything was over and we were about to get evicted but that did not happen we eventually moved into a new house and this was the year where Russell Westbrook was on the road to setting a record of games with a triple double and on top of that he reached it after making a buzzer beater shot to seal the 42 Triple Doubles. So at the time there were a lot of things I had to deal with but seeing Russell Westbrook's resiliency and willing to give his energy day by day was one of the best innovation I saw especially after losing his teammate Kevin Durant. I was battling my issues and focusing on what they said and their criticism and trying to prove them wrong, and running from it. I was at a point where I kept getting consequences and proving them right because of my own actions after the series of Dejavu. I finally learned I had to prove myself and want to aim to do better and not look at how they see the situation instead focus on me and focus on the problem and have thick skin to deal with those issues and begin understanding the who, what, where, and why to better myself  and not focus on them really just reaching to be my BEST SELF and not let fear, or any setbacks or past history become the Status Quo. 





No comments:

Post a Comment