Saturday, October 31, 2020

Being As strong and Quick as a Defensive Lineman

 One of the Strongest Defensive Lineman 

Defensive Lineman is one of the toughest positions right behind the most underrated positions in the NFL the offensive lineman. Offensive Lineman is literally in the Opposite of A Defensive Lineman as they are the two toughest positions. As they both involve pushing. But defense is pushing and even using swim moves and spin moves and they have to keep up with the offensive lineman as they have to firmly plant their feet and grasp their hands on the defensive lineman. As the defensive lineman have to constantly push their way through the offensive lineman who is blocking them, they have to be strong and Also quick and athletic as well. Overtime it became one of my favorite positions because of how important it is to push through and past something in your way and then get to what you need too get as in sacking the quarterback or tackling the running back. There has been so many defensive talent on the line in all the years. To name a few Defensive Lineman you have Warren Sapp, JJ Watt and also Michael Strahan who retired with a Superbowl ring. Then you have a strong athlete on an eventual overachieving team who has continued to stay on a high level. As you see his workouts really explains why he is on the high level he is. 


Rams Player Aaron Donald #99

Aaron Donald, the man who was 2 time defensive player of the year stood out year by year. Racking up number of Sacks and even making athletic highlight plays as well. As he was the heart and soul of the defense for the team for a number of years and as an alumni of University of Pittsburgh. Every week whenever the Rams appear I would be excited to see and even record Aaron Donald's sacks on camera seeing those highlight reels. Especially seeing how he pushes through the offensive lineman using strength and agility and then executing to getting the sack or even the tackle. Aaron Donald became one of the big stand outs and continued to excel at a high level nearly every week. As he at 1 point of all players ranked #1 on Pro Football Focus. Seeing his nice car even house and family really comes at a great price the work for it is the most important part as well. 







Texans Defensive Lineman JJ Watt #99

JJ Watt who has been at his peak in so many years that he has played. He was one of the biggest Standout in the 2014 and 2015 season, especially 2014 season they made a big season turnaround after the huge tailspin season as they finish 2-14 after a promising 2-0 start, as the following year they finished with a well deserved 9-7 start. As JJ Watt was in the huge contribution of the Teams moderate Success from making Important sacks to even trick play touchdowns on top of that. Much Like Mike Vrabel did. So The Fact that JJ Watt who was another huge standout also had a phenomenal workout ethic and on top of that even an incredible diet. The fact that his hard work also carried to the success that he has been having even though he has been slowed down with injuries, he manage to still have a ton of success. Also behind the Scenes he even has had a big 9000 Calorie Diet with a huge ton of protein and the hosts on a YouTube Channel actually tried the challenge and it was quite a challenge especially burning off the calories by intense exercising workouts. So alongside athletics and his biggest donation to The Houston Relief after a hurricane hit the area. He is a strong athlete and even the co host of the show Ultimate Tag is great but still remember he is a top All-Pro Defensive Lineman. 






My Personal Perseverance and how the 2 Lineman have been Encouragement to me?

As The last 7 months where I began changing my workout routine as I have been having struggles where I realized how out of shape I was. So there was a time I did 6 days a week and as I was doing the Elliptical I realize the work ethic was too overbearing and I was not feeling really energized as I had a lot of mental weight and physical weight and even spiritual weight that I really want to lose. So it did started tough and then changing what and how I eat was quite a lift. Also I had a tough past and what I went through and what has brought me down and would just kick me while I was down at 1 point. I had to battle criticism of my challenges and even the unusual reactions from when I was locked up after being arrested and just being nervous and scared and not confident to if I was going to be free or not. Getting in the similar situations and getting arrows thrown at and eventually getting scolded and just thinking about after all the few years of going to school and getting into incidents where I end up  dealing with charges and court cases and my plans just turn into a complete fiasco. So when I do my pushups or other abs workout and even the elliptical I realize I am pushing myself through something much as pushing myself past an opposition to getting to the finish line like Defensive lime man pushing themselves to get to the quarterback or even running back.  So it does come with perseverance!








No comments:

Post a Comment