So this past Halloween I saw this movie Called "Get Out!" And it was a well done one of a kind thriller. Seeing the movie Get Out! Has a significant theory as you watch it, and If you have not Watched it please Check it out. This Movie was a Phenomenon. Seeing Get Out was unlike any other Horror Movie and what made the Movie So Great was The Theme of the Movie and the action in the movie that was so relatable and so worth of what the dialogue. Even the scenes in the Movie and how unusual the scenes look. Seeing the Movie in the Protagonists perspective made it all the worthwhile. The development of the movie was downright impressive.
Why did I Name the Blog Get Out?
Well not only because I saw the Movie Get Out. But just the whole plot of the Movie Had such a great Theme to the movie. So there was a part where he deals with racial confrontation where he was the passenger and his girlfriend was the driver but regardless the Officer asks for his License. Well Not to Spoil the whole movie but the protagonist had a dark past and stuff that cause him to have unusual habits and the depth of the movie where he gets in unusual moments of dealing with his dark guilty past. So The fact that the horror movie directed by comedy actor Jordan Peele turn into one big surprise basically this movie like I said before had one of the biggest theme throughout the plot. As in the next paragraph of the Term Get Out!
What am I trying to get out of?
So as the quarantine has progressed there has been challenges and I have had my challenges to face over the years. Covid-19 has hit so many people even professional athletes and entertainers, on top of that so many shows and games and other occasions were abruptly put on hold as the seriousness of the situation has happened. Where the NCAA March Madness Tournament was cancelled which means the 2020 tournament was non existent. The Olympics was out of the equation so everything operated where things were not in according as we all thought it would be.
So During the Pandemic I had so many challenges in my previous posts that I had explained beforehand and where I went through my own trials and tribulations but however I had moments where I would feel I would never get out. Where we were at the time face evictions or even face restraining orders while were on the verge of finding a new house, and even being on the verge of not getting the house that we live in right now. We can feel like we are in a sunken place and think we can't get out or even have some sort of fight to get out of our issues and challenges. Well all the stuff I went through I eventually got out or I should say we eventually got out. The Challenge of Losing weight in which I began accomplishing and on top of that also dealing with home matters during the quarantine in which I had to get out of and getting out of all of that required perseverance and Mental toughness and not get dragged down by doubt and negativity.


No comments:
Post a Comment