So in the First Part of My post I mentioned a few of the Obstacle Courses as There was The Lunar Impact, The Herculean Pull and The Lunar Impact where one of the obstacles you have to pull and the other you have to push and both of them involved all the way to the end of your opponents side. At the end I did went a bit on a tangent and indeed did brought up Remember the Titans and a speech as The Coach spoke about The Gettysburg and how a union has to be built. With so much of adversity going on in the time and era especially where you need faith and strength is strongly needed and even Contain a ton of patience and even perseverance as well Which can be a great combination. So in this blog I will be talking about more of the obstacle courses and how it relates to our day to day Challenges.
Uprising:
Uprising is an obstacle Challenge where you are tied on a rope and you have to push yourself forward by running as you carry an Anvil on your back. When you push yourself Running forward with the Anvil on your back, Your also Pushing the Anvil Up as they shatter through the heavy stoned ceilings where you have to use a lot of force and might to shatter 5 of them as the higher ones become a lot tougher. So in order to win you have to shatter all five of the Stoned Ceilings and then You pull the lever down to win it all.
Seeing The Uprising challenges as you literally break through barriers we all especially for myself have loads of barriers and having the dead weight on our backs can make it even a bigger challenge breaking through those barriers. As there are many ways to overcome the challenge with perseverance and even determination as the usual saying however you also need the strength and endurance physically and mentally. The Term shatter glass ceilings can go alongside shattering Stone Ceilings as also breaking any barriers. The Barriers that has been breaking is much thanks to the Essential Workers especially the shout out to the Essential workers in the medical field is trying to make sure all the patients and especially the patients with Covid-19 have been trying to shatter those stoned ceilings and just keep pushing through those rough days and even grocery workers who have been trying to make sure everything is in according and even everyone is still distant as well. For myself like I probably mentioned I have been pushing through shattering through stone Ceilings with my weight loss. For nearly almost the last 4 months it was a challenge and what made it challenging was that my weight has been going up and down as my eating discipline, and the fact that I took the challenge to change my eating discipline and even as usual challenge my weight management as well. It was my uprising but luckily with my perseverance after those tough 4 months really was orchestrated with my mental toughness and just really putting my mind into it.
Hammering Ram
The Hammering Ram which is the combination for Hammering a Battering Ram. So to explain further in the Hammering Ram you first begin hammering in a Steel Circle All the way until the rope drops and then using the rope you pull the rope and then Push the Battering Ram into the heavy door repeatedly until it opens and then you run through the door and pull the lever. It has challenges as it requires a lot of Stamina and Endurance and on top of that it even requires strength alongside that. Seeing the challenge even leads me to ask myself am I up for the challenge cause in a real perspective I don't underestimate this obstacle challenge whatsoever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ16DJOOOmY
Seeing the Hammering and the Challenges of Pushing the Door open shows that when the door opens you see the the ring and you pull down the victory that you earned. To see the challenge of getting a door open when it comes down to reaching a task or goal as many would say to get the reward you are really aiming for. It comes down to pushing through the tough close door that you have to push open especially where nobody is opening the door for you. Challenges come especially when you go through doors getting slammed in your face and you have to work hard to prove doubters and naysayers that you belong in the place you are trying to open the door to get in. I believe the strength which I lacked before takes lot of endurance to battle the challenge of challenge and even naysayers including the naysayer in yourself say it can't be done, but it is all about battling the naysayers within. I can be honest I have challenges where I let the Naysayers within and for me to make the challenges even if using my own battering ram to push the door open SO BE IT! I believe I can succeed even on the days where I have to battle the doubts within.
The Closing Thoughts:
So as the Uprising brings pushing yourself and shattering through those stone ceilings with all the weight on your shoulders is a challenge you have to persevere through. Hammering Ram is a lot of Pushing yourself to get the door open and so that you can succeed and real to the end goal. I feel I have had my time where I had to go hard and push through my own challenge the hard for me always during my exercise was the beginning and knowing that it is a journey. Weight loss was pretty tough for me knowing that I had some serious strong up and downs shattering the stone ceilings and even pushing through with all the dead weight on my back. I feel I faced consequences and end up being brought down and things stand my way I feel the Ceiling can't be shattered but eventually it can. It really takes strength and even endurance to run and push your way through all of that. Things have progressed from what I feel. I know plenty of work can be done and reaching your goal or completing your task the next to the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment