Friday, July 17, 2020

Fighting Beyond With My Family!

Introduction Summary

Professional Wrestler Paige had quite a journey of a Career. She debuted on NXT however was signed into WWE when FCW was still in existence. She debuted on the 4th of July in 2012 and had her first match against opponent Sophia Cortes and began building herself from there. In the debut of the wrestling tournament as the winner of the Tournament will be the inaugural Women's Champion so Paige competed in the tournament and turned out to be the longest women's champion for nearly a year before getting her opportunity to get a match on the main roster the night after Wrestlemania 30 getting an impromptu title match against the long title reigning AJ Lee and then even beating her in the match to become the Divas Champion. Seeing her accomplish all these things has come at a cost even if coming from a strong wrestling pedigree.

Fighting with My Family' leaves out the fight, waters down Paige ...


The Movie Summary

So to Give you a Spoiler Free Summary of  Fighting with my Family.  The movie is about a Girl named Saraya who grows up in a wrestling family and began wrestling in her Parents Wrestling League and even train at the family wrestling facility as well. So Saraya does various matches in her parents wrestling promotions and even training at her wrestling facility. Later in the movie Saraya alongside her brother try out for WWE and ends up facing various challenges in her wrestling journey, and with perseverance, dedication, and even the fact that she is away from home. Not just her but various other wrestlers as well. It Starred Vince Vaughn and The Rock.

Fighting with My Family (2019) - IMDb


My Favorite Moments From The Movie

My favorite Moments from the Movie and in which I have a couple clips and extensive scenes that are my favorite. Much thanks to the awesome plot and even the awesome story. My favorite scenes was really thanks to the character Vince Vaughn who had a contribution in his role in the movie it was phenomenal. Seeing Florence Pugh who played Seraya in the movie Fighting with My Family where in the beginning of  her training she struggles and then overtime she begins to overcome her tough challenges especially one of the drills is Flipping a Tire over 5 times and on top of that how the Coach in the movie was criticizing her and the wrestlers via motivation. The Training was my favorite because I noticed how much resilience even though it may seem cliche but  I can't get enough how you transfer from being a quitter to being a winner.  My other Favorite part involves an intense scene with Seraya and her brother as they pursued their dream of being strong professional wrestlers, even with their parents being involved in their aspirations. So sorry I couldn't clearly summarize the movie for you cause I really recommend you see it it has awesome depth and a great 3D insight of what the movie is about. 

Fighting With My Family | The Moviehouse LantanaFighting With My Family' Is Reviving the Forgotten Genre of Female ...


What Began to drive me after watching the Movie?

So As I began watching the Movie Fighting with my family and then I began witnessing how they train and even the drills that they do as they train to become pro wrestlers. Seeing the drills they perform as the coach gets on them as he would either criticize them or say things that would get them angry and even Use a horn have them blow it if they want to quit and give up. It led to me the next morning excelling in my exercises and using more perseverance and using more self motivation than I usually have. Seeing even the part where Seraya gave up I sometimes would ask myself am "I a quitter?" And even answer my own question am "No I am not! If I am really a quitter then why am I really still doing what I am doing." You know growing up I feel when I hear many individuals tell me "I can't do it" or even "Oh he is Dumb" And sometimes even tell myself "I am just a failure, I have no abilities to do anything right" I have done tons of misdeeds that has led me to being scold at and even criticized and on top of that even facing unusual perilous situations. I am glad I got through those situations and has even showed that even though the history of those situations has held me back from pushing forward but I tried to keep pushing harder now than I ever done before. Weight loss has gone up and down and I have struggled with consistency but I realize making radical changes and even still continue to persevere even on days I don't even feel like exercising has produced progress. It has been 4 months during the Pandemic and it always feels good when you get stronger through a quarantine situation as I managed to battle alot of my challenges and even many set backs and "inner-demons" Quote, Unquote as I declared it. There is a reason for a situation like a pandemic to happen and To be "Fighting With this Pandemic" As We have great Essential Workers from In-Store Workers to Medical Workers and even A fitness Blogger myself who has been on the verge of losing weight and making the best of the situation and as I was undisciplined with my bad eating habits at functions and events, and even My exercising has been gone to waste. So As I have been fighting with tons of challenges and even trying to assert myself on progress. I am glad at the time I have been posting this  I have Lost at around 20 LBS. and been feeling finally more energized and more aggressive and not distracted and able to channel my inner energy.

The Question is Whatever you are fighting with are you willing to be a Winner or a Quitter? Please Watch Fighting With My Family and it will blow your mind and even uplift you.

No comments:

Post a Comment