Saturday, December 8, 2018

How to move on and create a new beginning

A story I wanted to tell well basically I looked up and watched the 2001 Patriots where they played the Dolphins in week 4 of the 2001 Season they lost 38-10, and after the game Bill Belichick had the football and even the shovel, where he bury the football played at the Game in Miami. He Buried the Football making a statement saying that was last week, that was the last game and the game is dead and now behind us, and now we are moving forward, and low and behold it was a big boost for them to win the next game and come out strong the next few games. Seeing Bill Belichick with that motivation and encouragement really helped them and helped them play with galvanizing energy.


Learning from when they played a horrendous game against the Dolphins 38-10 and how they had to shake that off and begin to move on, and it really helped seeing how Bill Belichick handled that tough loss and on top of that helped them move on where they played a ton better with focus and determination, and even well galvanized as well. I repeated some stuff I said because I am trying to analyze it in my own perspective where I noticed how he buried the most tormented game and put it behind him and also even got his whole team to put the whole game behind him as well.  How do you let go of the big sour taste in your mouth? Well that is a big interesting question.


Letting go of a painful past well it seems like it could be beyond a football game but it is more like anything that was painful to endure I remember in High School when I was on the football team where I lost 33-6, and I played one of the most disappointing games well the whole team did, and then I remember my coach was like "That game we played was embarrassing" and then at one point he said, "NOT A WORD!" and then said "OFFENSIVE LINE, BLOCK SOMEBODY YOU'RE Going to get your quarterback killed!" and then the next day the coaches said they don't want to see a game like this again and eventually after extra conditioning from practice as a punishment, but eventually the coach said to summarize he wants us to do better and really cares about us and apparently tries to push us to do better and eventually we started playing better, and on top of that we had a game where we tied had a 0-0 game, we improved where we played better and had fun but was focused and was ready and we end up winning our last game well I digress, the point is how do you move forward after overcoming a tough situation.

One thing I learned is how do you put the past behind you, especially after a tough situation is handled and on top of that, how do you rebound and really tell yourself this is over, we got to make sure this doesn't happen again. Well you got to move forward and start fresh because well really look what was behind you and really learn from the past. How you're going to move on? How are you going to live the next day different, because if you don't you will repeat what happened before, it may happen the same or happen differently, but with the same results.

Don't get me wrong, I still struggle with letting go and moving on it is challenging for myself because I always wonder what can I do differently and even what if I did something different. And at the same time you end up feeling bitter and it won't help yourself develop. Learning and figuring out how to do things different can help and that is a big thing and really work on the cause and effect and even learning how to make positive causes to make positive effects.

Image result for 2001 america's game patriots

No comments:

Post a Comment