Monday, December 17, 2018

Just go for it it! Why not?!

There once was a man who done something nobody thought it would ever be done and for me I couldn't imagine it ever being done either, all I hear is oh it might happen but the fact the biggest accomplishment did happen showed that it can be done if you just put in the work. Triumphs happen if you work hard enough and always continue to aim for those triumphs. Quitting and giving up and saying "It can't be done" and even comparing the term of It can't be done to It's Impossible, proves that you can always try to do the impossible because when you compare those terms, you can see how fun it is to try the impossible, and believe it can be done, or if you simply just do it. Seeing it be done can inspire you and make you believe you can do the impossible and all the doubt and all the negativity is nothing but just words that they throw at you, it will and has been said by people who can't do it themselves or haven't done it themselves. Honestly people who admit that it is hard for it to be done, or the fact that it has been done before or can't be done, it is definitely a hard thing to do but however that doesn't mean you can't go for it.  If you want to go for it, always go for it, it is never too late, unless you allow it to be too late.

The man I was talking about who accomplished the impossible, or has been said it was impossible where the impossible was breaking the record of triple doubles in a game, and averaging triple double in the statistics and even winning MVP and the man that I am talking about it is indeed Russell Westbrook.  Russell Westbrook has been one of the toughest players who plays with a lot of energy and make every game count, and just simply let nothing hold you back.  Just focus on one thing and not let anything get in your head, and when you do just that you will get yourself swinging and avoid the white noise that's around you. When he broke Oscar Robertson's record man that was the biggest accomplishment I have ever seen. Luckily enough Seeing the man himself Oscar Roberson pass the torch to him was extremely impressive. Especially after the interview, where he made a strong honor, honoring Russel Westbrook chanting "MVP".

The Motto from Russel Westbrook as the chant, "Why Not" is a great motto Because I think of the term why not, Why not go for it, Why not go for the challenge? Why not begin Change? Why not begin now?, Why not embrace being yourself and do what you are made to do?, Why not battle all the doubt that you face and hear?, "Why Not?!" And I think another quote from Russel Westbrook and it is a big one is, "Everyday When I get on the floor I give it my all because you never know what tomorrow holds." It is a great quote because you got to give all that you got today because today may not happen again you never know, it is good to do things to hold grasp and exploit the energy and gift that you have and seeing how Russel Westbrook just comes out with energy and resilience and just shows 100% focus on his game and getting better every game and continue to come out with every effort, and in this time and age it is important to just come out and give every effort you got.

I can relate because even though I didn't break records or even smash accomplishments or make anything commonly triumphant, I remember when I was on the high school wrestling team and I kept losing wrestling matches but one thing I realized I have improved overtime and then towards the end of the season I have finally made a successful pin, and man it felt good getting the pin at the end, I saw how resilient and how much courage I got from my coach. Also when I did the paper route with my brother I was surprised how much I improved and even how I persevered and succeeded, even though I didn't want to do it and I was still in a lazy state of mind I really showed exhilaration, and just pushed through the hard work, and if I could go back I would be glad how I earned things and showed mental and more physical toughness as well.  Giving it your all it's not just showing effort but really devoting so much time in doing something you really want to aim for.

Also when I did college wrestling, I came extremely out of shape and then eventually doing their workouts and started eating right and even learned how to lose weight and how to get in shape the right way. I didn't quit and there were times I wanted to but I kept persevering and lost a ton of weight, even though I didn't make it to the regional and didn't show a lot of toughness, I showed more resilience. For me to lose over 30 pounds and managed to maintain my weight in the long run was quite some work. A few years later I did the 31 day push up challenge, where I had no idea that I was going to complete the challenge I came in barely doing 30 Push ups and then later on I developed the strength and the habit to do the challenge and then eventually started losing weight and even developing strength, and athleticism. These events happened before the triple double accomplishment by Russell Westbrook.

Learning from Russell Westbrook's accomplishment a year ago was the expression of "Why Not?" Just go for it and always fail doing it instead of not doing it. Try and battle the doubt and always come and conquer or even come and fail walking your head held high and never letting it drop. Or just simply just drown out all the other noise and just attack go in LION MODE and don't run away from it or just simply wait just go and attack and just keep running and be ferocious and fearless.






No comments:

Post a Comment