Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Welcome To My Reboot of Tyco RC Motive! Blog

Hello Everyone Welcome to my Blog This is a reboot and I was blogging on my other Tyco RC Motive Blog but now I have decided to start a brand new blog I will still keep my other blogs, and now It is always good to start a reboot.

      I first wanted to explain my hiatus, it was tough to have an absence quite long and I was going through some challenges and adversity and apparently, as I learn life it has been a learning experience, the old quote "There is always room for change or even room for improvement" Well there is always more stuff to improve on. However that could and does also mean there is always more stuff to change on especially even if they are embarrassing to deal with but even if, they hold you back you have to deal with them, no matter how embarrassing they are or even as painful as they are it is very important to deal with, not dealing with them and sweeping it under the rug, is THE BIGGEST MISTAKE to make to date as today.

I feel like with myself in the past I realize, not felt like because that was the mistake I made using my feeling instead of mental knowledge. I feel like before I have used emotion before and when you used emotion that can hold you back and you can  get psyched out.  Overtime I am learning how to improve in Chess and Chess is a very strong mental game and even how I am learning how to play sports games it is a very similar game level as level depending on the difficulty level you play.  Hard level or Difficult is a tough way to overcome all the odds needed especially where you do thinking and you are playing at an intense level, as well. Which is something I need to really work on, and continuing to work on always manifest your knowledge because it is important.

Those two challenges are important to overcome because I learned especially from a 2001 Patriots Documentary is that you need to lighten the weight off your back with the weakness and the problems you have because if you carry on that weight you will feel held down and on top of that you won't be able to push yourself forward and you got to get to a point especially for me where you got to remove all that weight off your shoulder.

So this is a little something I want to explain and even have more to explain as I introduce my new blog and like I said just really continue to work on myself life is just a huge learning experience and the journey never ends, and always learn how to get rid of toxic that is in your way.

Image result for 2001 new england patriots americas game

No comments:

Post a Comment