Sunday, April 12, 2020

How has the Quarantine been?

So we have been facing social distancing for a little over a month, as the Corona Virus has been coming from Japan and little be known it would be spread to here. I personally did not expect the Coronavirus to spread to the United States, let alone to any other country leading to so many events being put on hold because of the Social Distancing. Social Distancing has became very important to a point where it is important to keep yourself healthy. The Postponement of social gathering events has been very important as well, the importance of expecting the unexpected is important and apparently the seriousness of the Coronavirus or even the sickness of any type is something to be on your toes and taken this whole situation very seriously.

How have I been doing since the Quarantine? Well I am trying to make the most as much as everyone else is as I am blogging right now, I did so many other stuff from Doing morning exercises as I showed in my other post every single day except for Friday as I have always continued doing.
On top of that I have trying to finish reading the Pursuit of Happyness where I am finally towards the end of the book and I will just say this it has been getting very exciting so far and thinking of the Movie I am starting to catch on to this bit of the moments that happened in a movie with some extra twists in them as well. So being in a situation where I can even focus on more cleaning and even keeping myself occupied on stuff I don't usually spend the day being focused on or even devote your time spending on because you are usually out focusing on many other things.

Another thing I have been doing in addition that I rarely do but have done before the Quarantine has happened which indeed was watch Movies. The Movie that I have did saw was well it was a bit of a Thriller movie, and was very intense and was quite a phenomenal movie. The story had a very deep meaning and a Theme that is not as all as prominent as many other movies would have. The Movie I am talking about is the Movie "US" and yeah it has took me a full year to finally see this movie but I am really glad I avoided the spoilers and by surprise I was indeed able to finally see the movie and even be surprised by the ending. So to get to what the Plot of the movie was about in a SPOILER FREE Summary. So this movie as the main protagonist of the movie was the mother of the family as the story did start off with her as a kid and then end up seeing an unusual movement in the mirror that ends up reflecting her. The movie progressed later her as she ends up confronting another family that is in duplicity of them and they came to attack the real family. Apparently It was a battle as the family fight the duplicity family. The fight and the combat in the movie had so many themes and I really would love for you guys to watch this interesting Movie of US.

Us | Own & Watch Us | Universal Pictures Us (2019) | Fandango

The Movie "US" has sparked a theme in my head was Battling your inner demons. They can be very hard to challenge or even master, because during this challenge of the Quarantine it can be stressful battling the social distancing and it can be stressful especially for those who love going out and being around people and even going to our day to day event as well. Battling those inner demons can be stressful because you can be bored most of the time or you can even find alternatives to the situation as well. So many alternative events on ESPN and many other channels are finding alternatives especially sports channels to fulfill their entertainment it can be hard but finding the alternatives or just doing the stuff you enjoy doing. Another battle of the inner demons is having The Coronavirus in it of itself where you can be sick and have to find a way to make sure you are clear of the symptoms and have to hope for recovery. Isolation is hard but however it can be a positive rehabilitation to make sure you continue to be healthy and strong as well. There are so many inner demons were there can be negativity in stress because of the Corona situation and even be in social distancing because of the drama that has been going on with the Coronavirus and even the unemployment that has been a huge addition. The positivity and even finding inner peace in this situation is another best way to battle those inner demons, keep healthy and keep sanitizing and avoid any overpopulation and the situation will be recovered and those inner demons can be battled.
US - Final Fight Scene (1080p) - YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment