Saturday, March 21, 2020

Defeating The Virus!

So we know This Month is Women's History Month however there has been something else in mind that has been going down and has been a really big thing and I have to say has rocked the entire world not even just Japan, but now to other nations and continents especially the United States on top of that. The Corona Virus has started in Japan but even if I lived to be 100 I would have never imagined that The corona Virus would spread to the United States never mind where I lived. Well there has been a quarantine that has been going on and on top of that it even led to NCAA March Madness tournament being cancelled and on top of that Other College sports have been cancelled. It even led to NBA, NHL season and even MLB season being put on hold for an indefinite amount of time, so much stuff being put on hold or even could be at a suspense where things could even be cancelled as well.

So I have a great friend of mine who lives in Italy who really inspired me to make this title of this Blog, and I got to love the greeting from the Story that she indeed made it was awesome, and hence the title of the Blog! I love the greeting of the defeating the Virus because I was able to Morph the term into a positive as a Virus as an obstacle that we need to overcome or even a pain to even recover and even heal from. The Quarantine can come in many ways and there can be mixed feelings which I have whether it is being sheltered in a negative way and can even be in a positive way as well. Getting the Virus is a very perilous situation and apparently there has been strong feelings from it can be a panic or even a faith in confidence this will be overcome and on top of that it can even be viewed as a comedy, but it has been mostly viewed as a serious situation. The Corona Virus has made quite an impact. 


 


What I have been doing during the Quarantine and the whole Corona Virus Shebang, well something I have been usually doing during the morning and even doing as much as I can which is chilling playing video games and on top of that I have been chatting with people who have been struggling with the Quarantine and with isolation and is bored so they really need to require a ton of encouragement which is needed to be passed on. And occupying yourself at home this can be a time to regroup and recover from the stressful days we face on our day to day life which indeed we are in need to overcome. Working out as in exercise or even going on outdoor runs in your yard as well. But for myself I really am glad to have exercise equipment at home and on top of that I am glad to have an elliptical to run on even when it is tough but still phenomenal for me to use for me to keep pushing myself with. Keeping yourself occupied and even going outside with your own air and space has been very important to yourself and even your health. It could be many other things that can even keep you occupied, but it needs to me whether physical and mental something to keep you active and not stressed out or even keep you down.





The Pushups and even the Shake weight which I have been doing Quarantine or not well and oh the Elliptical I have been doing. But also what I have been doing well I have been going from chatting with people to relaxing and playing video games and watching television, making sure I got more sleep. Now I have been making sure I clean a bit more than usual and be more consistent in maintaining which I need quite some work on.

 Image result for defeating the virus

So to explain the Term Defeating the Virus, the virus is of course a sort of sickness. When I heard the Corona well I looked at it like an infection metaphorically as an obstacle a setback and we all go through one or even multiple that needs to be overcome especially. The Speeches I have made during the post workout has been made especially to continue to be uplifting as I could day to day and to show that these are temporary setbacks and not permanent ones. And the Quarantine especially is another setback to be sheltering yourself from negativity and other toxic situations that is going to affect you and even bring you down as well. Keep pushing through the circumstance and soon it will make you stronger and even a distant memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment