The great depression began in 1929 after a major stock market crash and Herbert Hoover at the time was elected president. And apparently he was the most hated president as he was booed as he was outside feeding his dog, this occurred after he gave the quote "The only way to end the great depression is you people" Hoover did try to attempt to use government loans but to no avail. Don't remember exact but it is almost similar like that. During the time there was frustration as unemployment was rising. As Hoover tried many solution and working his own way to get all those great depression problems resolved as he was trying to get money in workers pockets and expand work and went against peoples' objections, unfortunately problems he tried to fix doing things his own way was not working and his presidency came to an end and then came a new president.
Franklin Roosevelt came in with so much courage and so much enthusiasm with the quote "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." With the high rate of unemployment and even so many banks were closed, as he proposed to bring recovery and relief to damaged homes. As Roosevelt did propose a New Deal Program where even though he had objectives faced, but he did brought in Social Security.He tried to deliver to the aid of the poor and unemployment and terrible economy He even brought so much support and avocation to help fix the unemployment program which indeed did contain the 3 Rs: Relief For the unemployed and poor, recovery of the economy back to normal levels, and reform of the financial system to prevent a repeat depression. He also Orchestrated a Second New deal His initiative and hard work through the great depression led him to getting a second term as he was reelected in 1936 during his reelection there was an approach where it was leading to the economy falling back to the great depression. He went through a battle with the Supreme Court but still manage to pass Legislation Acts and even got support from the seats in the republicans where he gained support especially for his decision for World War 2 as he took a stance to Germany, and even Japan as well. To sum the rest of the FDR Presidency in a nutshell his actions have led him to be reelected more than twice as he the first and only president to be elected more than 2 times.
When I hear the Quote "The Only Thing We Have to Fear is Fear itself." Seeing What Roosevelt did During his Presidency was so impacting as he backed up these quotes and on top of that tried to fix so much economical damage and even the unemployment damage. He even stood up to the attacks from Germany where he faced what he called "Yesterday, December 7,1941 a date which will live in infamy" I felt this was the most interesting story as I learned about Franklin Roosevelt back in High School. I heard about the Great Depression in English class from 2 different stories, but got into the real story in History Class especially how the Great Depression began which did started during the stock market crash, let to so much decline and so many events that began going on a major downhill. Seeing how Herbert Hoover failed as President especially during the Great Depression, and his successor Franklin D. Roosevelt Made such an impact overcoming a huge economic challenge and even 1300,000,000 unemployment and even learning on how he was the only president to serve more than 2 terms. Hearing about this story at the time when I was in high school had lead me to think like where were the solutions of the Great Depression and how did it end and Franklin Roosevelt was the reason behind the Great Depression Ending Especially learning about World War 2 as it served as the big Factor. Man it was very interesting and seeing the quote has lead to how he backed up his quote.
FEAR is one of the biggest factors that get in our way and it can hold you back from so many things and even moving forward and jumping to reaching your nearest peak and potential. You can fear so many things, even myself I can fear so many things and even have fear. I will be honest I am not the most confident person and there are times I can lack courage but at one point there is a time you will need to face the sound at something and experience some sort of relief. When I was about to ride the biggest roller coaster at Six Flags I had to overcome my fear and just give a shot at riding the roller coaster. Once I got on I was like oh man when I got on the ride and it began I was feeling the velocity as it began and even during the ride, but then after the ride I was feeling a ton of relief after getting off the ride and man fear is something that can even fade off very quickly. Even Another Fear I had as well was doing the 31 day pushup challenge I can tell you this I had not done pushups in ages and I did not think I was going to complete the challenge, and just feeling the pain of doing pushups and the strength and will that it even takes really has took a toll on myself but seeing others on Social Media doing the 22 day pushup challenge has inspired me as July approached to try and shoot for 31 pushups for 31 days as July has 31 days in the month. As the beginning of July I was struggling to do 31 pushups in the first few days but then days later I eventually began making progress as I persevered doing the pushups and then eventually began mastering the pushups challenges and even progressed gradually as well doing them for 31 days straight who would have thought I have made the challenge.
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Frenald.calixte%2Fvideos%2F10209628393286938%2F&show_text=1&width=267" width="267" height="709" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
https://www.facebook.com/renald.calixte/videos/10209873157405888/
No comments:
Post a Comment