Thursday, January 2, 2020

Be ready to Step Up to Change!

I like to just sit back and just witness how much change had to be made and how much it really paid off, so much has improved and seeing making a change can be a real positive thing. Making a change and a major shakeup always starts where one thing fails to produce you try something different where it can be or may be very productive. On top of that why stick and keep trying with something that is not productive making an adjustment maybe the 1 thing that can strongly be needed. There are plenty of changes that have been made and there are a fair amount that succeeds, and one of them I am talking about which is The change in Quarterback position from the Tennessee Titans has made quite the change that did shook the team and not shook the team down but really shook the team which is in a positive way. 



I was excited about when I was about to see Marcus Mariotta return to action after he got injured and suffered a very woeful finish to their season after Blaine Gabbert took over and fail to lead a talented team to a playoff spot. They year before Marcus Mariotta let the team and himself to gaining a playoff victory over the Kansas City Chiefs which was very impressive and seeing him make a catch to himself was really insane and on top of that how he lead a revolt after trailing in the game, and seeing what he did can really explain can he had a very monstrous performance and an incredible season with many years to come. Well unfortunately that didn't happen.

Entering the 2019 season especially after a victory over the Browns and the hype up from Delanie Walker talking about how they were doubted and counted out as Walker's team came ready to play football. As Marcus Mariotta pounded in 3 touchdowns for over 200 yards. He was very phenomenal and on top of that it did look like a very promising season along the way, but unfortunately he didn't live up to that promise long the way in the next 5 games the team and Mariotta was struggling especially in the game against the Broncos where he threw 2 interceptions and less than 100 yards.  And then eventually low and behold Ryan Tannehill end up putting up some numbers despite the loss they end up going on a run many games later even leading him to a massive comeback against a powerhouse team like the Chiefs and then become offensive player of the week that really speaks a ton of volumes especially where someone who comes off backup is a real definition of refining and holding grasp and stepping up especially where it is really needed.



Seeing how Ryan Tannehill really step up and began to make an impact for the team was very impressive. It shows how do you step up and make a change or even impact when needed. For me when I had to do the paper route with my brother I had to learn how to step up and build my involvement in the paper route where I had to step up and even try to get the route done faster and even more efficient as well and from time to time it worked. Even when I was on the wrestling team where I wrestled both JV and Varsity on a small wrestling team and even where the situation called for it and really enjoyed it. My perspective was you got to take the ball and run with it which Ryan Tannehill did indeed and it was very impressive to see because when the change happened he came ready and I felt that is what is saw the determination and will for him to show up and I felt like that is what I did when I did the paper route and really excelled. 




No comments:

Post a Comment