So a few weeks ago I saw this commercial or at least a recent upload on The channel Of Damian Lillard and I have to say it was one of the best commercials even though it was promoting the shoe product Adidas. So basically the commercial did star Damian Lillard which shows him passing a basketball asking himself questions And well they were very interesting and even innovating questions, especially self asking questions as well and seeing this commercial has even lead to even asking myself these questions: Who are you? Who do yo do it for? What about the pressure? What do you believe? Well I have respect for how much hard work he put in his game and his craft which is playing basketball and music is also in there which I also respect as well I can see his efforts. Even seeing how the definition of the commercial and how he plays can really blend very well well
Who are you?
A guy that loves wrestling

A guy that loves fitness
Whether it is :
Using the Shake Weight:
Using the Perfect Pushup
Running The Elliptical
Making Morning Run accomplishment
A guy that enjoys making smoothies
A guy that displays so much energy:
A brother, a son, a nephew and uncle and even a friend.
Why do I do them?
Because I enjoy finding something I can put my energy in, I have a huge history of Laziness and on top of that growing up with challenges of my own and continue to experience challenges and even reverberate on stuff that I been through and even continue make past experiences to get me even stronger even though there were times they would bring me down.
What do you believe?
Believing that sky can be the limit if you put your work in. Believing in if you reverberate positive results from hard work and overcoming your struggles like the struggles I face day in and day out.
Make what you are shooting for and working for second nature. Even Make waking up the best thing to happen to you because you get to live a new day fresh and able to do new things. Strive to succeed and make your painful history make you stronger because you been through it and write a new history.
What do you represent?
I represent everyone from different types of challenges and even me using the sport life of analogy because life is a competition.
I believe embrace now but never be complacent because then you end up not getting or strive for the potential you are aiming to reach.






No comments:
Post a Comment