The term relentless well as I heard it well I see it like in Football where they make a tackle and bring the runner down, as becoming aggressive and even spreading the energy onto others. The taste of perseverance and the consumption of using energy to be relentless really means perseverance, where perseverance is one of the most important use to fight through one of the most toughest and the worst struggling situations. I think of the term relentless as a term for being aggressive and using it in a positive way as you need to use to accomplish something challenging and even using it in a sports term or even in action crime fighting scenes as well. They really have a strong meaning and a lot of productivity out of it as well with growing results.
In Super Bowl 51 the Patriots were trailing 21-3 going into halftime, and it looked like it has been almost all but over. Where there has been doubt or even a miracle to have hope for and even a a magical genie to poof this deficit away. That was mostly for the Patriot fans, as on the Falcons it really looked like the Falcons were going to build the lead or relish their role as the dominant team, and even relish this dominant lead. As the Falcon fans were relishing the dominant lead The Falcons had against their SB 51 foes the Patriots. Seeing this game where I was hoping for a miracle comeback and was even wishful thinking. But later in the game it end up not being wishful thinking. After the Falcons scored another touchdown making the score 28-3, and even with Julio Jones making a highlight reel catch. After that the Patriots comeback began with the start of making the field goal from Gostowski and then touchdown after touchdown led to their furious comeback even the biggest catch from Julian Edelman where the insurance of the catch where he made sure the ball will not drop, and that it will not be an incomplete. The catch and the many other highlights lead to the game going to overtime, yes it was the first Super Bowl to go to overtime after 51 years, and it was a great overtime leading the Patriots to claim the Superbowl victory, and all the stuff wouldn't be possible if it was not for all the big plays and the comeback the Patriots have produced.


Well 14 years ago on this Date of July 31, 2005 well I was brutally hit by a car and as I woke up laying on the street and even got carried by a helicopter after being driven in an ambulance truck. Well all I could wonder was was I going to die or survive. I injured my left hip and knee and even went through quite some blood loss. As I was hospitalized I had 2 surgeries in the hip and knee, and even got blood transfusion which revived me quite a bit, even had a punctured lung that was eventually healed. When I returned home I had to do physical rehab and lucky enough after having a stiff knee. My doctor who was checking on my hip and knee, and see whether I could get back to my physical activity, and eventually I was able to but I end up going to rehab unfortunately the place I was going to for rehab didn't last long because of the fact of the distance. So I had to rehab at home but Really needed a year or two to do my intense rehab. I was way out of shape when I was 15 going on 16 and was even way overweight, well there were other down times living in Miami and as a freshman as my mom went through surgery of her own and was out of commission from work. And even struggled with even keeping my room clean I was a huge pipe dreamer but was so lazy and unmotivated, but all that eventually changed but still struggled with irresponsibility when I moved in with my brother and eventually I got my knee active again and even lost weight after doing intense workouts and even doing the paper route with my brother where I had to run house to house. It really paid even though I really didn't want to but I realize I was being relentless and not looking into oh I don't want to do this, or even having a lazy state of mind it was about determination and getting the job done and I realize you get the job done not being passive or even relenting but being relentless. The story of how I can really relate well on the next blog post I can tell you more but in this one well I really learned a lot from the Patriots and especially Julian Edelman as I can tell you and it can really produce a ton of surprising and unexpected outcomes.
No comments:
Post a Comment