Thursday, March 14, 2019

Being a "Titan"

Image result for the rock titan games

The show hosted by Dwayne "The Rock" Jonson where you perform obstacle courses, and perform difficult weight challenge with weigh way above 200 to 1000 lbs. it is insane, and then if you win one of those obstacle courses you compete in the final competition which is Mount Everett, and then if you win the The Mount Everett you get rewarded to become one of the titans. The competitors are loaded with 64 competitors as it gets narrowed to 16 competitors with both men and women compete to become the Titan, for their respective genders. As Later in show with the competitors who advance in the first round of the competition they advance to the next round and it gets tougher as the further you advance and also more obstacle courses gets added.  The Contestants on the show before they compete talk about their life and what inspired them to be competing on the show, and seeing how they turn their life from tragedy to triumph, or even make the huge effort to overcome and fight away from whatever is holding them back. Seeing them win would make a huge impact in their lives and on top of that it shows how much where they came from motivates to get where they are trying to go for. 

The show Titan games gets really excited for me to watch, when I watch the Titan games and I saw how much weight they have to carry and even the intense cardio obstacle courses they have to go through and when I saw it, I noticed how efficient it is to have strength and cardio. As I was watching the show I saw their backstory and what they went through and what they work hard to achieve something they have been working hard and striving to go for which was to win the Titan games. Whenever I watch their backstory and what gives them the fire in the belly to go for winning the Titan Games I always end up reflecting on myself, by asking myself "How can I get on the show Titian games with stuff I got to get through to get there, it can be really interesting and fun to be on the show but think of the challenges I got to go through in order to make it, and even the people and other contestants who want to try out for the show."  Well I have aspirations after having inspirations to compete on any type of contests and on top of that I realize it is a lot of focus preparation and dedication and no excuse to getting on the show and even having the Perseverance which is the most important thing. So seeing the Titan Game has been one of the most exciting things to happen especially where during the races whenever they are neck and neck is where I can really see and feel the adrenaline and excitement running.





What I got from watching the show The Titan games was wow it just feels like the Rock wants to pass on the gift to the contestants on the show from his workouts especially for him to pass on what he has done to be in the best shape possible especially  at the age he is in right now. During the obstacle course if one of the contestants are struggling he comes down and encourages them to try and complete the challenge and keep pushing yourself  to finish in any way possible, when I see it and you push yourself through the pain and even the fatigue. I can even get exhausting whenever I watch them go at but at the age some of them are can be inspiring even where as I am getting older it can be very uplifting and get to me to think I can do this and I really want to be ready to do this obstacle courses that is set for me to take on because the saying that you have a once in a Lifetime opportunity to do the challenge but I want to be remembered for doing the show and feel honored even if I didn't win the challenge.

So as I saw the show, something I understood watching the show was you got to fight through anything that gets in your way, the challenges I have is something I am trying to overcome and it takes hard work but first acknowledgement of what the real challenge is. The thing is whenever you are down and out  you got to get back up and really fight to make a comeback to wherever or even climb higher than where you were. The 31 day push up challenge I did was a big challenge and when I came with doubt and didn't think I can do it I eventually kept pushing and then when I kept doing it and kept fighting something hard I did not became easy or only easy but really rewarding and was a huge honor when people were inspired by it, because it was about making greatness in yourself doing a challenge and getting the reward for the hard work you did which is improvement and getting the development in something you were fighting for, or even a memorable accomplishment as well. So why give up when you're not even done when you can try and fight back and make the best of whatever is still going on. 
The big thing about being a Titan is Perseverance and not letting anything stop you from where you need or want to get to, and also stopping at nothing other than at the finish line.

https://youtu.be/pwr3WOsXJcM

No comments:

Post a Comment